Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And again!

We have time of prayer at our job... break time at 9:30 every day.  It's a blessing and encouragement to be able to support and be supported and know what's going on in each others' lives and to come together to pray about things.

Vicente and I have an upcoming trip to Texas for a missions conference.  For this conference, I had blogged that I was looking for a rental car, and ended up learning another lesson about how God works things out better than we expect.

Anyhow, my next line of work was to find a ride to the airport.  I didn't quite know how it was going to work out.  However, as others were mentioning about their requests, I was suddenly sparked to ask for prayer for God to work out a ride for us so we don't have to spend money keeping our car there.

As soon as I mentioned it, two people simultaneously volunteered-- I'll do it!

So, within 2 minutes, I had asked for prayer for provision and then had a praise for that provision.

Matthew 7:7...Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment